276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream | Maelys Cosmetics, 100ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

B-Foxy Inner Thigh Firming Cream is a potent blend of ingredients that promises smoother, tighter, and firmer-looking thighs. According to a 56-day clinical trial on 31 participants, B-Foxy helps contour the appearance of saggy thighs, eliminates rough skin texture, restores firmness, fades stretch marks, and adds smoothness to the thighs. It has a silky texture that glides on smoothly and settles to a powdery-matte finish. It contains ingredients known to restore firmness, reshape, and provide a smoother silhouette to the skin. Who is it for? Women who have loose skin and have thigh hopes for a firmer-looking inner thigh area.

Body Shaping Solutions For Real Women | MAELYS

Our formulas go through rigorous clinical trials conducted on panels of real women. The trial found that B-FOXY is:

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin by fighting free radicals (molecules that damage the DNA in cells). These molecules also cause collagen (essential for keeping the skin firm and taut) damage. As a result, Vitamin E can aid in the reduction of visible signs of aging. According to research, applying products containing Vitamin E to the skin moisturizes and nourishes it instantly. Skin sagging is a common phenomenon caused by various factors such as aging, rapid or significant weight loss, genetics, sun exposure, deterioration of collagen and elastin, and more. Several medical procedures and supplements can effectively target, reduce, and prevent sagging. Nonetheless, for those seeking non-invasive and low-cost solutions, topical gels, creams, and lotions containing potent ingredients proven to inhibit sagging can be highly beneficial. When I notified them at60 days that I wasn’t see much results, they encouraged me to finish the bottle So just to reiterate - they tell you to use 3 bottles which takes at least 90 days but will only offer money after 60 days

Customer Reviews | MAЁLYS® - MAELYS Customer Reviews | MAЁLYS® - MAELYS

Super fast delivery, all the products smell amazing and one week into daily use I already see a difference in my stretch marks. My skin feels smother and softer, can’t wait to see the results after longer use! MAËLYS formulas go through rigorous clinical trials conducted on panels of real women. The trial found that B-FOXY is: This cream has undergone a clinical study with 31 participants, proving that it helps contour sagginess, improves skin texture, and tightens the skin. Can the product be used with other body care products? It can and should! Our bestselling B-FOXY Inner Thigh Cream pairs really well with our B-TIGHT Lift & Firm Booty Mask, which helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. These two together will make you leg-endary! I’ve bought about 10 things now and everything has been great. Good service and the products work really well. Quite early days but I’m sure I’m seeing a difference from the inner thigh tightening cream and the serum in the orange bottle is gorgeous.

Maybe you’ll snatch that waist. Bare a little extra skin. Spill out of that sexy top. Maybe you'll scrub it, lift it, plump it, sculpt it, smooth it. You decide. Treat yourself right B-Foxy is a specialized treatment that firms, tones, and smoothes the look of saggy, rough, and uneven inner thighs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment