276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Charcoal Detox Face Wash, 150 Ml

£14.97£29.94Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The L'Oreal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Eucalyptus extract in a cleansing gel-wash, for clearer, fresher skin, without shine, every day. The L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Charcoal in a cleansing gel-wash, for clearer, fresher skin, every day. Helping to sweep away excess sebum whilst replenishing moisture to maintain the skin’s natural balance, the mineral-rich clay mask produces instantly clearer results.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts created our 1st range of clay-to-mousse daily cleansers that leave skin looking perfectly clear. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I sometimes get dry skin around my mouth area and need to moisturise this more than other parts of my face.Discover our evaluation methodology and all that we are implementing to reduce our impacts together. The repayment amount agreed for the repayment period will remain the same, meaning the repayment period may be shorter than originally agreed. For a deeper cleanse that reveals beautifully clarified, detoxified skin, also use L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Detox Mask 2-3 times a week.

Paris B is a 40-something beauty and skincare enthusiast with a practical and very critical view of beauty products and the world of beauty.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Indulgently formulated to seamlessly transform from clay-to-mousse, Pure-Clay Cleansers remove everyday impurities without overdrying. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment