276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Bunny: Chocolate Wishes (Magic Bunny, 1)

£2.975£5.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I live in a small country town in South Gippsland, Victoria, Australia - with my partner Chris and little boy Sonny. The illustrations are lovely with that sketchy look to them that I really love, as it makes it feel really authentic.

I am hoping to be published myself one day and am in the middle of many projects and slugging through some first drafts, hoping to find a story worth telling. p>Read about how we'll protect and use your data in our Privacy Notice. Julia has been looking forward to her school camping trip for weeks, but when her best friend can’t join her, Julia worries the trip won’t be any fun at all. One bunny is adopted by their classmate, Dominic, who wants to win the school talent show with his magic act.

The cover really sells this book to girls of a certain age who are into all things pink and fluffy, but the story itself is pleasingly well written and I feel has more to offer in terms of stretching my children's imagination than, say, the Rainbow Fairies books (which they also love). This book was really interesting and every time someone asks me a question I can't hear because I'm reading my very interesting book. I have just recently finished studying my MA in writing and am passionate about all things children's fiction and believe that every child can be a book lover. We have brought together a collection of beautiful, long lasting toys from around the world that are loved by us.

She has met and loved many cats, dogs and horses, and each one has brought a special kind of magic into her life. Adorable silver-blue bunny Arrow is the keeper of the magic key that keeps Moonglow Meadow lush and beautiful so that many bunnies can live there happily.Wonderfully situated in Wychbold near Droitwich, West Hagley near Stourbridge, Cheltenham and also Millets Farm in Oxfordshire, Webbs is a family business committed to providing the very best for your garden and home. But the key is under threat and so Arrow must flee the meadow to keep it safe and hide in our world. Our aim is to create newsletters that will inspire and delight you, however you are able to unsubscribe at any time.

We have everything for the dedicated and occasional gardener alike, as well as providing great places to visit for a great cup of coffee and much more. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. I adore all the Katie Loxton products and recently bought a petite silver make-up bag from this site.But when you close your eyes there’s no need for a fright, because Bunny’s job is to keep you safe at night. Sign up now and feel safe knowing Webbs will treat your information with the utmost care and will never sell it to anyone. I read lots of books, from mythology retellings to literary fiction and I love to reread books from childhood, this is a place to voice my thoughts for fun. I was a real sook of a kid and was scared of the dark and would often sneak into my parents room at night because I was afraid to be alone.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I tend not to go for the bright colours and illustrations with a lot of detail for this time of the day.It is a board book, which is brilliant choice, as the story suits young kids perfectly and will help them sleep at night. Adorable black and white spotted bunny Arrow is the keeper of the magic key that keeps Moonglow Meadow lush and beautiful so that many bunnies can live there happily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment