276°
Posted 20 hours ago

eSUN PLA+ Filament 1.75mm, Enhanced Toughness 3D Printer Filament PLA Plus, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm, 1KG Spool (2.2 LBS) 3D Printing Filament for 3D Printers, Cold White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

managed to fix them by using a dry box (esun one actually) the issue seems to be that their filament comes wet. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly the next time you are ready to print. In general, I thought this filament was just Anti-Prusa, as it will only behave with my AniCubic KobraMax, but then again it runs PLA with a nozzle temp of 230C and bed at classic 60C. High Compatibility】Compatible with Most of FDM 3D Printers, such as: Bambu Lab X1/X1C, Creality K1 /K1 MAX , AnkerMake M5, Prusa, MakerBot, UltiMaker, MK3, Ender 3, Flashforge, Raise3D, FLSUN V400, Voron 2.

Nur das Filament sieht ganz anders aus, nicht so schön wie auf dem Foto und leuchtet auch nicht wirklich. eSUN's slogan is "eSUN make it easy to create", means using our 3D printing materials, let you enjoy the fun of 3d printing.

Please Note: That the picture shown is a representation of the item, colour may vary slightly due to the colour setting of each individual monitor. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Here's an in-depth look at Nylon X, and some printing tips to get the most out of this great new material. Discover the best practices for 3D printing with PLA filament - from finding the right temperature, to which surfaces to 3D print on, this step-by-step guide will help you succeed with 3D printing PLA.

First, you say that other posts can be found if you look, without giving specifics, which is no help. The grub screw was completely loose on one of the gears - so the filament just stopped coming out completely. Reinforced spool with bigger inner diameter to allow smoother pull from extruder, unlike most black spool on the market which has a tighter inner diameter. Notice: PLA+ series will switch to cardboard spool, thus these two versions will be sent randomly recently. But after finally drying a test string of filament in the oven for just an hour at 50 C the difference in print quality is night and day, I can now print at 220 C and normal speed.

PLA+ is an improved and upgraded filament based on the eSUN original quality PLA, for high strength and better toughness. The increased strength and toughness makes it an excellent choice for a variety of printing applications. En modo multimaterial, desde que actualice mi I3MK3 a MMU2, no me he podido imprimir una pieza completa, todas fallan por ausencia de una capa. I've been able to reduce at almost 90% drying the filament at 60° for near 4h, and with 1mm->3mm retraction and 40mm/s -> 55mm/s retraction speed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment