276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Face Paintoos FP101 Party Pack Face Paint, Multi

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Begin by cutting out around the chosen design then remove the plastic protective sheet, press and against the skin and soak with water. Some of the tattoos look quite large so it will be interesting to try them on my near four year old. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

By signing up you agree to Crafty Arts Ltd using your personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Face Paintoos Party Pack comes with 20 tattoos, including wild animals, magical creatures and cutest pets! When I first saw the packaging, I was dubious the finished result would be as good as the box claimed.

If for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase you may retunr your items within 14 days - no questions asked. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Tags: face painting review toy toy review I am not artistic, or at all capable of recreating designs in art form. It makes fun designs accessible to children and unskilled adults like me 🙂 The smaller pieces are much easier to apply than the bigger forehead designs.I have very sensitive skin, allergies and eczema but was able to try out the design and have it removed without any adverse reaction.

The Magical pack contains Forest Fairy, Dolphin with rainbow, Butterfly, Blue Mermaid and Unicorn designs.HTUK Gifts is dedicated to offering the very best products with great service and is a company you can trust. Now you can achieve perfect long lasting results every time, without a need for a professional face painter. Then you dab the tattoo with water using the applicator sponge which is included, after holding the sponge on the tattoo for around 15 – 20 seconds you will easily be able to remove the backing leaving the tattoo on the face. PlayMonster is a toy and game company, championing the power of play by creating quality toys and games for children, adults, and families. After applying several designs, I realised there were a few things you could do to get the best results… Firstly, trim the design as close to it as you can.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment