276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vitax Clay Breaker Soil Additives,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Again, if the soil is rough dug and left in large lumps, the grit and manure are spread across the surface, winter wet and frost do the work. However, what I did though, is dig a hole in my clay backyard, threw out the clay that was from the hole, and filled the hole with the bottom layer of clay breaker, and the top layer with gardening soil.

Clay Breaker is ideal for use in all clay-based soils and will break up even the thickest soil to make it ea. On extremely heavy, solid clay adding grit to the ground in autumn can be very effective, especially if it is spread on the soil surface with copious amounts of organic matter such as garden compost or bulky manure.Provender Nurseries is a wholesale trade only outlet - simply come in, select what you want, pay and go! Clay Breaker will break up even the heaviest clay, improving friability and making the soil easier to work. At Directbulbs we have a great range of plant food and pest control products to ensure you get the best from your bulbs and plants. It’s definitely a waiting game with the product so don’t expect overnight results (the product information does say this).

It is widely mined and is used as a fertilizer and as the main constituent in many forms of plaster, blackboard/sidewalk chalk, and drywall. Throwing a SPOTLIGHT ON anything we have that is little bit special, unusual or worthy of basking in the limelight. I would have thought due to the weight of this item that is would have been better in much stronger. Also start a compost heap and maybe a wormery for your non meat kitchen scraps, but those won’t be ready till next year. From free and low-cost options to DIY projects and space-saving hacks, discover the best ways to keep your children entertained and engaged while enjoying the great outdoors.

We deliver your purchases free of charge within 3 to 5 working days, when you are in a 5 mile range from our garden centre in Overton, Wakefield. If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Wakefield where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you.

We are happy to quote on any planting plans or designs for you large or small, for immediate supply or a few months in advance. It will break up even the heaviest clay, making soil easier to work, improving drainage and enhancing soil warmth to encourage crops to grow earlier.I don't think I was supposed to throw out the clay soil and replace it entirely with clay breaker at the bottom and garden soil at the top. We are on heavy clay too- but it has been worked well over a number of years prior to us being here.

One thing I would say is be careful of treading on the lawn too much in the first year after it's been laid as it compacts the soil underneath and stops the roots getting strong. Vitax Clay Breaker is a well-known and long established soil conditioner for clay soil which does not affect the soil pH in the same way as Garden Lime, therefore it can be used anywhere, even among existing plants and on lawns after aeration.Westland Sulphate of Iron is ideal for Ericaceous and acid-loving plants, plus has immediately available Iron for best plant growth. Our aim is to create newsletters that will inspire and delight you, however you are able to unsubscribe at any time. They also mention that it's a good clay breaker and has helped break up more compacted top parts of the soil.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment