276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Worst Class in the World

£2.995£5.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After graduating, he worked as a production illustrator/creature designer, freelancing in the film industry, mainly working with monsters. This book is aimed at children (the 7 and 10 year olds in our family loved it), but I honestly enjoyed it just as much as they did. But Stanley and Manjit didn't LITERALLY mean to flood the toilets when they should have been monitoring the playground. Brandon boasts about everything and claims that he can count to ten million, even though it will take him almost a year. Short sentences, lots of pictures and clever repetition of words and phrases plus the lively action make this a perfect first chapter book.

The Worst Class in the World Gets Worse - Bloomsbury Publishing The Worst Class in the World Gets Worse - Bloomsbury Publishing

This was a fun book that kids who enjoyed Wigglesbottom Primary by Pamela Butchart will also enjoy packed full of chaos challenges, and quirky classmates I'm sure they're going to be more chaotic adventures ahead! William Grill’s stunning depiction of a deeply inspiring story of kindness and bravery might be his best book yet. The Worst Class in the World series is doing incredibly well and is one of your many successful children's books. Determined to avoid Tuesday's maths test, Class 4B are thrilled to learn that the school has a nit epidemic and devise a foolproof plan to infect themselves so they will be sent home. Highly illustrated and featuring two hilarious madcap adventures in one book, these books are just right for children ready for their first chapter books.He’s an excellent master of disguise with a fondness for chocolate milk - shaken, not stirred, like all good spies - but he can sometimes find himself in sticky situations. Ollie Spark is a skilled engineer who cleverly transforms a clapped-out old van into a stylish and functional mobile home for his Aunt Caz.

The Worst Class in the World - LoveReading4Kids The Worst Class in the World - LoveReading4Kids

Over the years, one of my favourite bits of being an author is going into schools to talk to readers, and I’m always delighted to be met with a lot of the same chaos I remember from my own primary school days. And they definitely didn't LITERALLY mean for Manjit's dog Killer to eat their teacher's shoes or for Bruce Bingley's rat to escape. There are lots of repeated phrases to engage the reader, and the capitalisation of particular words emphasises key elements of the text, making it a fun book to read. But best friends Stanley and Manjit didn't LITERALLY mean to let flying MINIBEASTS free in the classroom. After playing one trick too many, Loki, Norse god of mischief, is sent by Odin to live on earth as an 11-year-old boy for one month to mend his ways.All Maddy’s family and friends have at least one talent but the only thing Maddy is good at is armpit farts. The Worst Class in the World is brilliantly illustrated by Rikin Parekh, whose clever black and white drawings throughout the book bring to life every awful aspect of the Worst Class in the World, literally! With well-spaced text and entertaining black-and-white illustrations, which inject much hilarity into the riotous tales, it is ideal for young, independent readers. Bea Black is unenthusiastic about moving to Little Spellshire and is upset when Dad accidentally enrols her at the wrong school. Manjit takes his ambitions to be the First Human Boy to Swim Faster Than a Shark seriously, but we know it’s impossible, which makes it funny, as is the whole story of the Ghost Pigeon, which came about because a particularly sticky bird poo on the Smelly Death Log.

World Book Day ST REGINA’S PRIMAR - World Book Day

Leo and his best friend often feel like the odd ones out at school and in the small village they live in, where everyone else is white.This is full of all the fun stuff and weird stuff and all other things that makes kids (and adults tbh) love books. Furious that he must suffer indignities such as attending school and doing chores, Loki struggles to be good. A raucous, fast-paced, joy of a book, that if it doesn't get your child snorting before the turn of the first page, I will personally and LITERALLY eat my imaginary lockdown hat. Featuring 50 brilliant Indian women from history and the present day, Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took on the Worldis a truly inspirational read, with clearly laid out text and gorgeous painted portraits by Niloufer Wadia.

BEFORE YOU START - Bloomsbury Publishing BEFORE YOU START - Bloomsbury Publishing

Deliciously silly, with hilarious catchphrases, Joanna Nadin's The Worst Class in the World, illustrated with grubby glee by Rikin Parekh, is a great cheer-up book. And they definitely didn't LITERALLY mean to bring a penguin home from the zoo on their school trip. This fascinating illustrated book tells the often heartbreaking story of Black people in Britain’s history clearly, and with a focus on the real humans involved. When Rikin isn’t drawing you’ll find him listening to the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix, munching away at pizza whilst watching a movie, trying to talk to the birds and stray cats in his garden — or working at a primary school as a Year 6 learning support assistant. According to headteacher Mrs Bottomley-Blunt, 4B are the rottenest of eggs – when will they win a prize like 4A?Featuring stories by Elle McNicoll, Joanna Williams, Maisie Chan, Patrice Lawrence, Roopa Farooki, Serena Patel and Sharna Jackson, this is a festive treat of a book for all young mystery lovers: perfect with a cup of hot chocolate and a cosy chair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment