276°
Posted 20 hours ago

House Flipper (PS4)

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thirdly, there is a new DLC pack which is ‘coming soon’ which I really want on the PS4 – the HGTV DLC. IGN's House Flipper complete strategy guide and walkthrough will lead you through every step of House Flipper from the title screen to the final credits.

However, as I said above, the big issue with House Flipper is the limited amount of items and choices on offer, outside of choosing their colour or design. I’m pretty big on my switch games so I bought myself this game for Christmas, expecting hours of fun like power wash simulator. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. It seems a little silly to gush about a video game that simulates housework but given the added amount of stress and anxiety that has crept into my life lately, House Flipper is a wonderful way to shut out the noise of the world for a little bit.Thanks to Pets DLC you'll have a chance to take care of a lovely companion and have a wonderful time together! Get rid of broken glass shards, litter, and leftover pieces of furniture, to prepare the place for a complete makeover! Besides that, there’s no direction or advice to give you as this game is all about flipping houses your own way. However, there’s no info on whether this is or isn’t coming to consoles yet, so I’m not going to hold my breath.

It’s a credit limit that’s sits alongside your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. When you login first time using a Social Login button, we collect your account public profile information shared by Social Login provider, based on your privacy settings.

The tasks themselves are straightforward enough – you have a weapon tool wheel which allows you to easily switch between your various roles and pushing the Touchpad brings up the catalogue of items which you can purchase.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment